Diving Phuket with MV Kepsub – This is our comfortable, reliable and budget conscious vessel sailing from Phuket Island to all popular Phuket Diving Sites.
MV Kepsub will take you to the very best dive sites around Phuket for 3 tanks diving days. She is running all year round with a flexible schedule, we can accommodate both Fun Divers and PADI Courses alike.
We pride ourselves on our service and customer satisfaction and we will be very happy to welcome you aboard.
MV Kepsub Diving Schedule & Price
3 Dives daily – THB 3,700 / person
- Monday – Raya Noi & Raya Yai
- Tuesday – King Cruiser Wreck, Shark Point & Koh Doc Mai
- Wednesday – Phi Phi Islands & Shark Point
- Thursday – Raya Noi & Raya Yai
- Friday – King Cruiser Wreck, Shark Point & Koh Doc Mai
- Saturday – Raya Noi & Raya Yai
- Sunday – Phi Phi Islands & Shark Point
The price includes Hotel transfer from/to Kamala, Kalim, Patong, Karon, Kata, Chalong, Rawai, Naiharn. There will be a light Breakfast served on the boat upon arrival as well as lunch, which will be served in-between dives. All drinks, like water, Coffee & Tea and Milo are all inclusive on the boat.
Does not include: Transfers from areas not mentioned above, rental gear, soft drinks & beer.
Bad weather Policy: Due to bad weather the dive company, for yours and everyone’s own safety, has the right to change the schedule without prior notice.
Children’s Policy: Children on boat under 5 yrs old are Free of Charge
Itinerary – Example
- 07: 45 Pick up from your hotel
- 08:30 Departure from Chalong pier
- 09:00 Breakfast buffet
- 10:45 Dive#1
- 12:00 Lunch and Relaxing
- 13:00 Dive#2
- 14:00 Relaxing & Snacks and fresh fruit
- 15:00 Dive#3
- 16:00 Pancake, fresh fruit & Departure from the site
- 17:30 Arrive at the pier
- 18:00 Arrive at your hotel
We will contact you about the pick-up times
“My First Dive Exprerience
After finish my open water with on board MV Kepsub: I took the day trip to Anemone reef. It has been a wonderful exprerience. Juri and Pu looked after me very well. The crew also very good team works. I feel very comfortable and feel very safe. Thank you to you all for my memorable holiday!!!” — Jen