Adventure Diver Course is ideal for those whom have just completed their Open Water Course and wish to gain some more experience.
There are over 16 different specialties to take many are listed below.
Exploration, Excitement, Experience! The underwater world is full of new things to do and see and now that you are a qualified Open Water Diver, the whole dive world opens up before your very eyes. The PADI Adventure Diver Course is all about fun and learning new ways to dive.
Prices for our Adventure Diver Course
Group instruction: 1.5 – 2 Days THB 13,000 / person
Private Instruction: 1.5 – 2 Days THB 16,000 / person
The price includes:
- All transfers to and from the boat from your specified hotel or accommodations. (Main tourist areas only)
- Diving Instructor.
- Boat trip with 3 dives.
- Scuba Gear rental.
- Tanks and weights.
You do not have to be “advanced” to take it either. The whole course is designed so you can go straight into it after the PADI Open Water Diver course. The Adventure Course helps you increase your confidence and build your scuba skills so you can become more comfortable in the water.
This is another fun way to get more dives behind you while still continuing to learn under the guidance of a qualified Instructor. This course builds on what you’ve learned and develops new capabilities, by introducing you to new activities and new ways to have fun scuba diving.
One reason you’ll love the Adventure Course is that you, with a little guidance from your instructor, can choose from over 16 types of Adventure Dives to complete the course. You can try your hand at digital underwater photography, wreck diving, diving with underwater scooters, peak performance buoyancy the list goes on and on.
- Peak performance buoyancy
- Fish identification
- Search and recovery
- Underwater Video
Each of your Adventure Dives can be credited towards the first dive of the corresponding PADI Specialty course. Meaning that you can be well on your path to becoming a Master Scuba Diver in no time at all
All the equipment you need will be supplied by the dive shop and comes as part of the whole Discover Scuba Diving Package. You’ll use all the basic scuba gear including:
- Snorkel and Fins
- Buoyancy Compensating Jacket (BCD)
- A Regulator
- Depth and Air Gauges
- Weight system
- Plus any special equipment needed for each individual dive (camera, dive light, reels, line etc…)
You Will Learn
The knowledge and skills you gain during the Adventure Course will vary with your choices and interest, but will include:
- Real aspects of deep diving including the effects of Nitrogen
- How to use your underwater compass
- How to navigate using kick-cycles, visual landmarks and time and animals
- How to better use your dive computer and electronic Recreational Dive table Planner
- There is just so much to choose from on the Adventure Diver Course
Earn College Credits
It is possible to earn college credits for your dive courses please contact us
The Learning Materials
You will be provided with a PADI’s Adventures in Diving Manual which provides information on more than 16 types of specialty diving it can be used as a guidebook to improve your diving skills and prepare for new experiences and adventures.
If you interested in Search and Recovery diving? Flip to that chapter. Once you’ve previewed the skills, your instructor will brief you and guide you on your first search and recovery diving adventure.
To take this course, you must be:
- A PADI Open Water Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organization)
- 15 years old (12 for Junior Advanced Open Water Diver)
The Next Big Adventure
The Advanced Course is next inline.